Rafid H. Yousif, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.S
- American Board of Urology, 2003
- General Surgery, Detroit Medical Center, 1995-97
- Urology, Detroit Medical Center, 1997-2001
- Wayne State University, 1995
- University of Michigan, 1991
- Michigan State University, 1988
Dr. Yousif was born in New York but has spent the last 25 years in Michigan. He attended Michigan State University for his undergraduate studies. He obtained his Masters Degree in Public Health from the University of Michigan. He received both his Medical Degree and training from Wayne State University/Detroit Medical Center. Dr. Yousif completed one year of research on prostate cancer and was awarded first prize by the Michigan Urological Society. He has been in the Lansing area practicing urology since 2001. He performs all aspects of urological surgeries with a special emphasis on minimally invasive surgery. He performed the first laparoscopic urological case in the Lansing area and has broad experience in laparoscopic and robotic surgeries for the prostate, bladder, kidney, and female pelvic prolapse. He is currently an Assistant Clinical Professor at the MSU Medical School. He is also involved in Training Urology residents. Dr. Yousif is currently accepting new patients. click here to view Dr. Yousif’s Curriculum Vitae
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Urological Association
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Ingham County Medical Society
- E.W. Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
- McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
- Hayes Green Beach Hospital, Charlotte, Mich.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich. (2005-present)