Michael Garrett, PA-C
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants, 2005
- University of Detroit Mercy, 2005
Mr. Garrett joined LIU in 2007. He received his Masters of Science in Medicine from University of Detroit Mercy in 2005 and was board certified as a Physician Assistant the same year. Mr. Garrett has over twenty years of service as an Army Officer, and has practiced Emergency Medicine and Aviation Medicine during his military career. He has attended multiple military/civilian medical courses including the US Army Flight Surgeon course and currently serves as an Aeromedical PA with the Michigan Army National Guard. He has lectured throughout Michigan regarding prostate cancer, urinary incontinence, erectile dysfunction, male infertility, and interstitial cystitis. He serves on the Adjunct Faculty at the University of Maryland-Europe and is a member of the Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants, Society of Army Flight Surgeons and American Academy of Physician Assistants. Mr. Garrett works with all manners of urological conditions and is accepting new patients.
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Army Flight Surgeons
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Maryland-Europe