Joseph W. Mashni, M.D.
- American Board of Urology, 1984
- General Surgery, William Beaumont Hospital, 1977-79
- Urology, William Beaumont Hospital, 1979-82
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, 1977
- University of Michigan, 1974
Dr. Mashni has practiced in urology since 1982. He went to medical school at Loma Linda University in California and trained at William Beaumont Hospital in urological surgery. He has been in private practice as well as in a group practice with the Lansing Institute of Urology since 1998. He is an associate clinical professor at the Michigan State University Department of Urology and Section Chief of Urology at McLaren Greater Lansing (formerly Ingham Regional Medical Center).
Dr. Mashni manages all aspects of urological disorders with a special interest in prostate and bladder cancers. Dr. Mashni, as well as the other urologists in our group, continues to be updated on the most recent advances in urologic disorder management including robotic minimally invasive surgery. click here to view Dr. Mashni’s Curriculum Vitae
- American Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Ingham County Medical Society
- American Urological Association
- E.W. Sparrow Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
- McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
- Hayes Green Beach Hospital, Charlotte, Mich.
- Chief of Surgery, St. Lawrence Hospital, Lansing, Mich.
- Associate Professor, Michigan State University Department of Surgery, East Lansing, Mich.